Latest News as of 7/15/2014
- Continued rains in the mountains have kicked off the 2014 season. Oyster mushrooms have been found in both the White Mountains and along the Mogollon Rim, with a few other early edibles such as Neolentinus ponderosus.
- The San Juan and Slide fires are completely contained. Parts of the affected areas have been closed to entry until 2015. With a good El Niño winter, they should produce fire morels next spring.
- Check out the Twitter feed (@AZMushroomForum), Facebook page, ride-sharing board and event calendar.
- Your opinion is invited. Comment with a Facebook, AOL, Yahoo, or Hotmail account, or use the old comment system anonymously or with a WordPress account.
- We are now using a new, faster showcase template for the front page. The old, longer home page is still here, but is now called the Blog Page.