Latest News as of 7/27/2014
- The rains paused last week for a bit, but the coming week and the rest of the monsoon season are still looking good. There are rumors of the first appearances of boletes in the wetter parts of the White Mountains, and a Sparassis crispa was just found on Mt. Lemmon.
- The Flagstaff Mushroom Festival will take place Aug 22-23 at the Flagstaff Arboretum. Tickets have just gone on sale for non-members of the Arb.
- Try to be clearing your calendars for the main Arizona Mushroom Club foray of the year. It most commonly takes place in the White Mountains around the third weekend in August.
- Check out the Twitter feed (@AZMushroomForum), Facebook page, ride-sharing board and event calendar. Also see a more detailed listing of articles at the Blog Page.
- Your opinion is invited. Comment with a Facebook, AOL, Yahoo, or Hotmail account, or use the old comment system anonymously or with a WordPress account.