For almost a year, the Arizona Mushroom Forum has had a Facebook page where articles from this site were cross-posted. We have had almost 200 people choose to follow the page, and a large number of them have engaged in some interesting commentary … Continue reading
It’s on for Saturday! Got this letter from Gary Melgaard tonight:
Hi fellow shroomer.
Dr. Leathers has scheduled a one day foray for Saturday, September 13th, 2014.
- Looking back at the big storm, and ahead to season’s end
- Recap of the August 2014 Foray of the Arizona Mushroom Club
- The last word on eating raw mushrooms
- This “Barrows’ bolete” may make you sick!
- Cauliflower Tales: Arizona’s unique Sparassis
- How many lobster mushrooms in this picture?
- Recap of the 2014 Telluride Mushroom Festival
- Boletus rubriceps, a new species of porcini from the southwestern USA
- Don’t put this blue-staining, bitter bolete in your basket!
- Recipe: Porcini Mushroom Lasagne | use real butter
- Morels growing in Bisbee this week
- Recipe: Tagliatelle with Porcini
- Suspected Destroying Angel found in central Arizona
- Heavy rains tonight and tomorrow, then a dry week
- Request for mushroom expert in Tucson area
- Mid-August update 2014: Mushrooms all over
- Swinging from the Trees in the White Mountains
- Hail Caesar, and long live the King!
- The Mysterious Fungus Infecting the American Southwest | The Atlantic Magazine